Our clients wanted to keep their existing walnut benchtop and revamp the rest. The laminate benchtops along the other two walls feature acrylic edging which eliminates the black line often associated with laminate and enhances the stony pattern. The Shaker panel profile on the cabinet fronts tie the kitchen in with the traditional look found throughout the rest of the house. Custom corbels and detailing on the rangehood cover disguise the appliance and add some flair. The Spanish tile splashback is the perfect finishing touch!
- MDF cabinetry with Shaker panel profile, painted in Half Villa White
- Laminate benchtop in Vulcan Stone with acrylic edging
- Existing walnut timber benchtop to peninsula
- Blum soft close hinges and drawers
- Fit magic corner and twin bin
- Client's own sink and handles